Course Name: NX
Course Code: CAD1002
Duration: 45 days (3hrs. /day)
Learn the foundations of NX from industry experts
NX Essentials for NX Designers
- Digital Design – 2D.
- Synchronous 2D.
- Digital Design – 3D.
- 3D sketching.
- Design Features.
- Component Analysis.
- Synchronous Modeling.
- Rapid Design (Surfacing).
- Reverse Engineering.
- Assembly Generation (WAVE).
- Assembly Management.
- Generating mfg. Drawings
- Fundamentals of data management
NX Sheet Metal Design
- Sheet metal preferences
- Creating sheet metal parts using base features, bends, and flanges
- Closing corners, creating cutouts and deform features
- Creating advanced sheet metal features
- Creating aerospace sheet metal features
- Flattening sheet metal parts
DesignTech CAD Academy NX course highlights:
- Training at the institute with real parts / products in hand
- Reverse Engineering of components with validation from experts
- Opportunity to work on real life like project at the institute
- Complete exposure of concept to manufacturing process for various industries
- Right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge
- Trainings imparted only on licensed software
- Siemens Certificate for NX Essentials for NX Designers & Sheet Metal Design which adds to credibility and is recognized by the industry.