Course Name: Creo For Design Engineers
Course Code: CAD1004
Duration: 45 days (3hrs. /day)
Creo Training Course from Certified Trainers
Course Features :
ATC’s Part (Basic) & Assembly Modelling
ATC’s Assembly (Advance), Sheetmetal & Detailing
ATC’s Part (Advance) & Flexible Modeling
- Creating 2D Sketches and design intent
- Creating Parametric Solids models
- Use of layers
- Using advance features to create standard solid models
- Creating complex solid models using surfaces
- Measuring and analysing models & UDF
- Top down and Bottom-up approaches of assembly
- Exploding, replacing component, cross-section in assemblies
- Component interface, flexible component restructuring simplified representation
- Creating and using assembly structure & Skeleton
- Flexible Modeling
- Creating 2D Manufacturing / Production drawing
- Applying GD&T features
- Creating customized title Block
- Sheetmetal Design process
- Sheetmetal fundamentals
- Creating the blank size or flat pattern view.
DesignTech CAD Academy Creo training course highlights:
- Certification Examination after course completion
- Globally recognized PTC Certification.
- Opportunity to learn from PTC Certified Instructors
- Access to PTC learning portal
- Trainings with real parts/products in hand.
- Reverse Engineering of components with validation from experts.
- Complete exposure of concept to manufacturing process for various industries.
- Right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Trainings imparted only on licensed software