Here are the highlights of DesignTech CAD / CAE / UG NX / CATIA / AutoCAD / Ansys / HyperMesh Training Academy
- Authorized training partner of Siemens for their PLM, Dassault Systèmes for CATIA and Altair for their CAE solutions
- The certificate that students get once the training course is successfully completed carries Siemens, Dassault Systèmes and Altair logos which adds credibility and is recognized by the industry
- We train students on courseware and study material that is certified by Siemens and Altair
- We are Dassault Systèmes certified education partner for CATIA Software
- We impart training only on licensed software
- Software application and practical knowledge imparted through working on live-scenario projects
- Training with real parts/products in hand
- Training imparted by trainers with rich industry experience under the monitoring of certified trainers
- Guidance from industry experts
- Placement assistance
- Right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge
- Domain specific insights through software application
- This is a course that adds value to your engineering knowledge and weight to your resume
We are not just a training institute, but have been working in this industry since 1998 as distributors of leading CAD/CAM/CAE, PLM software; Additive manufacturing technologies; and also are an Engineering services provider catering also to international clients from diverse industries and cross vertical domains. Which is why we understand the very pulse of this industry. We have put in all our experience in articulating and designing the training courseware that will enrich you with contemporary knowledge that is being used in the industry today through domain specific insights, hands-on training with real products in hands, and we will also teach you how to apply your knowledge through working on live scenario projects. The knowledge that mechanical engineering graduates posses about CAD/CAE software is limited and very basic in nature, while industry is in search of people who have deep understanding and knowledge about the latest technologies and their application in their area of work, making it difficult for the students just graduated from colleges to find a decent job. We have designed a courseware keeping in mind this gap between industry standards and knowledge that students possess, and have worked out a training model that will impart students not just with theoretical knowledge and understanding of the software features and use, but also enrich them with in-depth domain specific knowledge of software applications in the industry. This will help them put their knowledge to work right from day one in the company. The proof of that lies in the list of companies where our students are placed. Because we are authorized training partners of Siemens and Altair, our certificate embedded with Siemens and Altair logos carries lot of weight and is recognized in the industry. Equipped with training on licensed software, domain specific insights and software applications learnt through a unique blend of practical and theoretical courseware will give you an edge over others and help you kick start your career on a high pedestal.
Be significant, be an Engineer with difference!